Shell Nigeria Recruitment 2018 application form are now out. Would you mind if we guide you on how you can apply for 2018 Shell Nigeria recruitment? If yes, then continue reading.
Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is the pioneer and a leader in the oil and gas industry in Nigeria. We invest heavily in our employees, which is reflected in our industry-leading development programmes.
- The Individual will conduct and participate in industrial hygiene surveys and monitoring of workplace exposures (Physical, Biological, Chemical, Ergonomic and Psychosocial)
- He/She will participate in developing, implementation and verifying Health Risk Assessments, generate technical industrial hygiene reports, facilitate maintenance and calibration of IH equipment,develop and conduct training programs, document Industrial Hygiene data in Shell Health database, participate as Health Subject Matter Expert (SME) in audits and review Occupational Health controlling documents.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1.) Lead, Environmental Health Officer
2.) Occupational Health Nurse (Graduate & Exp.)
3.) Head, Projects and Technical Services
4.) Industrial Hygienist
Shell Nigeria Recruitment 2018 Application Requirements
- A Bachelor’s Degree in the Sciences or Engineering
- Computer Literate – Proficient in MS words, Excel, powerpoint, intranet and Internet usage.
- Good team player/resourceful
- Good inter-personal relationship
- Smart/respectful, ability to go extra mile
- Enterprise First.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click on the above link to apply:
- We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
- Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
- The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Thank you for reading this article, we believe this was helpful right? If you need us to help you with more updated information about FMARD recruitment 2018, kindly comment below. Also feel free to ask any question.